Monday, March 3, 2008

Last Minute Musings

The flight leaves tomorrow and this last day we are spending in preparation. There are a few more bills to be paid, a few more things to be backed, and conferences with the house sitters. Willie, the world's cutest Westie, has had a bath and is ready to face seven weeks depending on the kindess of strangers. The cats are both oblivious to our plans; I'm not sure they would care anyway.

One of the more vexing questions is regarding our trak cell phone; will it work in Australia? I have been to the website and have reason to believe it will work, which means our biggest problem will be in estimating the right time of day for calling back to the U.S. It gets confusing on the other side of that International Date Line.

I hope my next entry will be made in Sydney. Until then...

1 comment:

BLUESBIRD said...

I know you will have a great time. See you at Mascot International Airport, Sydney Australia on March 6th.
Ronald