Sunday, November 10, 2013

Access to the Blog at last

Well, at long last the ultra cautious folks at Google will allow me to access my own blog, and perhaps even print a photograph or two. I have been trying to get on this thing since last Wednesday, but since I do not have a mobile phone the safety features were impossible to bypass. At least now I have a chance to write, all depending on the mercy of the rather sketch internet connection in this apartment. Our little flat is exactly that; little. There are no chairs, just a couch, bed, coffee table, and kitchen with a fold out dining table but no so much as a stick to sit on. I suppose its some sort of minimalist lifestyle, but even with all its funkyness it is not a bad deal. We are saving enough on lodging to do a few other things with our budget. We went to see a Beatles tribute show
in a Savoy theater the other night. It was quite a show, and we were among the many geezers in attendance. I really appreciated the music and it set the tone for this visit very well. I am just going to stop this entry for now to see if it works. Nothing is more frustrating than attempting a lengthy essay and having the machine die.

No comments: